Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I'm ***** *****
, jeep grand cherokee 4 liters 2002

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I'm ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: jeep grand cherokee 4 liters 2002 searching for the place where the crank sensor is
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** is located on transmission bell housing, you can access sensor from under hood by sticking your arm behind motor to access. It is hard to access and you really need to stick your arm hard down behind drivers side of engine. Here is a picture, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3izk0ypp034ojg/ckpsrr.pdf?dl=0

-