Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master...30+ years...Shop owner..engine builder..collision structural repair
2947720

2006 cherokee, is blowing cold air, and overheating *****

Customer Question

Customer: 2006 cherokee, is blowing cold air, and overheating ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: recently bought the car from abusive past owner, she had been driving it 9k miles over without an oil change i imediatly had the fluids changed and was told it was safe to drive has 115k miles
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That sounds like just a bad, (stuck closed) thermostat. Does the coolant spew out from the filler neck when filling it after it warms up?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I can get the instructions with diagrams for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks