Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Just purchased a 2005 Jeep grand cherokee. Interior lights

Customer Question

Customer: Just purchased a 2005 Jeep grand cherokee. Interior lights do not work. Located the fuse panel buried up under the dash but am not able to access it either through the door below or by pulling the plastic from below the steering wheel down. How do you get to the fused and then since there is no diagram in the book or printed on the plastic door, which fuse is for dome lights? Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes if I can get an answer
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 11 months ago.

Hi. Have you first made sure that the panel dimmer switch is not turned all the way down? This will cause the interior lights to shut off.