Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

The E.S.C light come on in my Rubicon on it will not shut

Customer Question

My name is***** light come on in my Rubicon on it will not shut off. What should I look at ?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 11 months ago.

There is a reset function for the abs and steer sensor on your vehicle it involves removing both battery cables clamping them together for a few minuts as to drain memory. After that you drive for a few miles below 15mph come to a stop and take a right turn then a left then complete circle. and come to a stop, i like walmart parking lot for this. IF that doesnt take care of it we will need to scan for codes in the engine and abs

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will give it a go…… I'll have to use Stop and Shop's parking lot……walmart is to far …. LOL
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks

Yes sir and I Wil say this your vehicle has an important software update if you havent had it done.let me know what happens