Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My check engine light My check engine light in my 06 wrangle

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** My check engine light My check engine light in my 06 wrangle came on last night, just trying to trouble shoot it. fluid levels are all fine and its running fine, not overheating.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Oil may be about .5 quart low, I am wondering if it is around time for the 120000 mile dealer visit.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your questions... Do you still need help with this question?