Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, L1, Jeep owner, Shop owner
13677702

Looking windows schematics jeep commander
, rear window

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** looking for power windows schematics for 2006 jeep commander
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: rear window on drivers side rolled down and won't go back up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Randall C replied 11 months ago.

Hello, sorry for the delay, I have attached a link for all the windows diagrams, I highly suspect the drivers door master switch. I only say this as it works in a series and what we see most often is the main window switch. now you can get to the plug on master switch, locate the wires to the drivers rear door window, work window both directions checking for power on both wires, if power on both , independent, then the switch at the rear door has failed but i really lean to master switch. Diagram picture #4 in this link is the rear windows