Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

2015 jeep wrangler pentastar. Check 15000 km Cycling the key

Customer Question

2015 jeep wrangler pentastar. Check 15000 km
Cycling the key check engine light on and then clashes for 10 sec. Then a few seconds later Stability track light comes on. Will not sec last 3500 in neutral or while driving unless you drive away before the light comes on. Then it seems to work fine until you slow down at a light , then it comes on again. Cam phasers just changed and crankshaft sensors.
Basically I took it in to Chrysler with an engine light in only and a random idle issue
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Both of these lights come on when the computer sees a fault and when this happens the computer systems sets and store a fault code and or codes. In order to give you some idea as to what if failing the first thing that needs to be done is the computer will need to be scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I can advise you from there.