Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I just bought a 1989 jeep with a Dana44 front end and 60

Customer Question

I just bought a 1989 jeep with a Dana44 front end and Dana 60 rear with 16.5 hummer wheels with 36X12.5x16.5 tires. The tie rod doe's not seem to be right. I need help on the how to get the right pitman arm and tie rod. The only other info. I got on the jeep is it has Rubicon Express leaf springs front and rear.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If these are after market components or some of the components are after market on this model here you may have to visit an auto accessory install facility to get the correct components you need.They will most likely need to measure some components and order in the correct components needed for this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete