Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

L am Fernando my jeep wen I tern the ignition key on Das not

Customer Question

Hi,l am Fernando my jeep wen I tern the ignition key on Das not tern I only ear a click thank you
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hi Fernando, welcome to just answer. Is this click a fairly loud single click coming from the engine area?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

If it is, a click from the engine area, then the starter has failed. If you are sure that the battery and battery cable connections are good, then replace the starter motor.

I hope that this information is helpful, and i will look for your reply. I am in California and am going to bed. Will look for your reply in about 8 hours.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hi Fernando, did you get my answer?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? If not, please take a minute to rate my service today. Thanks Fernando!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris