Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I just wanted to know if it is much life left in a 2004 jeep

Customer Question

i just wanted to know if it is much life left in a 2004 jeep grand cherokee with 131,000 with fuelsystem just cleaned and checked and spark plugs replaced & ignitation coils replaced at the same time
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

This engine and transmission last forever with proper maintenance and timely repairs when needed. I have customers with them on the road with over 400,000 miles on the original engine and transmission. They are virtually indestructible if kept up.

I would have no hesitation purchasing one with 131,000 miles on it as I know I could get 200,000 to 300,000 more miles on it easily.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks