Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Jeep Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Jeep Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Broke pass. Mirror assy.........do I really need to remove

Customer Question

Broke pass. Mirror assy.........do I really need to remove the whole door panel replace it or just the little triangular piece to get to the mirror assy mounting screws?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, to gain access to the mirror mounting nuts, the door panel will need to be removed. It's not that bad of a job at all. There is a special tool - Trim Stick - that will aid in the removal of the panel. You can usually rent this tool from most local big-chain part stores. I've wrapped up the procedure to remove the door panel into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.