Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!
Have you allready asked this question before?
Ok thanks, ***** *****
I attached the wiring diagram for the O2 sensors... I have found the wiring rubbed in the loom which will cause all the codes... The Heater Control will have 12v to the O2 sensors, and you can check the ground... But if you tear out the harness and none of the wires are shorted then I would replace the PCM..
I hope this helps,
I would double check the wiring along backside of the engine because I have found the heat damages the wiring or it rubs against the body and shorts out.. If you have tore out and Ohmed the wires to the PCM and they are all .001 then I would get a PCM from us(dealership) to ensure a good quality PCM..
No not just 1 bad O2 will cause these low circuit codes.. If the O2 sensors are new OEM and the wiring is fine then a dealership PCM will resole your issues...
Glad I could help and thank you for the positive rating,