Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I'm selling my cylinder heads from my 4.7L. They are

Customer Question

HI I'm selling my cylinder heads from my 4.7L. They are remanufactured ones but the previous mechanic is uncooperative. They say 0801 and 0802 6R AB and 8L AD. Are they Chrysler remanufactured ones?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

chrysler remanufactured cylinder heads all have a yellow tag on them with a part number starting with R then a series of numbers ending with 2 letters usually an AA OR AB and the tag will clearly state mopar remanufactured on it.

is there such a tag?

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

following up to see if you need further assistance

this site is on the honor system once you are satisfied with the service you rate it, you have already paid to use the site all a rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time and that comes out of the fee you paid to use the service