Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 1999 jeep cherokee Laredo no matter whatgearar I

Customer Question

I have a 1999 jeep cherokee Laredo no matter whatgearar I put it in the jeep will not move
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help with this today.I apologize for any delay.

If this is an automatic transmission if the transmission is low on fluid this can cause this here.If found low on fluid there is a leak that needs checked to pinpoint the source and the leak repaired to correct this fault.If this was already checked and no leaks are found and the fluid level is o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.