eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic 16 Plus years in the field
6149662

The dome lights on my 06 Liberty blink randomly and the

Customer Question

the dome lights on my 06 Liberty blink randomly and the dealership "can not" duplicate the issue.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

the door switch is likely the culprit..But to find the one that has failed you need to get it to duplicate... the most common one to fail is generally the drivers front

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I get it to duplicate to see if that is the issue. It is such a random thing. The dealership had it for a week and a half, even drove it home and it never blinked. I showed them a video of it doing it, but no issues for them.
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

is the driver door the only one you use?