Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

Tengo un jeep liberty 2003 limite 3.7 me esta arrojando

Customer Question

tengo un jeep liberty 2003 limite 3.7 me esta arrojando codigo p0700
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P0700 indicates that there is a fault code setting in the TCM (transmission control ) module.

Check the fault codes in the Transmission Control Module (TCM) using the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software module in the scan tool. Post back with the results and we can work from there to help you get this resolved.