eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic 16 Plus years in the field
6149662

How many miles will a 2003 jeep wrangler sport go before

Customer Question

How many miles will a 2003 jeep wrangler sport go before massive repair work> I have 195,000 miles plus on mine and was told that the clutch and engine may go out at any time. Maintenance has been up to date.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

is the clutch original?

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

have you owned it since new?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
original clutch - bought new
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

you have done well,, its very likely that you will have clutch failure.. But it sounds lime f it fails the jeep desefrves to be fixed.. The motor is a mystery if it was taken care of it can last another 100k if its mechanical it will break..Its just a mystery as to when

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

is this a 6 cylinder?

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you