Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Po671 code has come up. I have changed the glow plug on no 1

Customer Question

po671 code has come up . I have changed the glow plug on no 1 cylinder . cleared the code but still comes back
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Whenever I see any glow plug codes on that engine, I not only replace the glow plug(s), but also the glow plug relay/module. It seems as though the module can become damaged if a glow plug fails in some instances. I am pretty confident that if you replace the module, then you should be good to go.

I hope this information helps, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello?

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris

22 Oct 2015, 1:30 PM

Me

Hello?

25 Oct 2015, 9:06 AM

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, it has been a while, and I was just wondering if you got the Jeep glow plug issue fixed. Let me know if you get a chance.

Chris