Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty and the passenger running light

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty and the passenger running light in the rear and the front colored running light on the passenger side are not working. I checked the bulbs and they are good. The dash lights just went out, and I got an airbag light last night. When I hook up a trailer tester to the hitch lights the running lights are not being pushed to the trailer...but the brake lights work and the drivers side running light works on the truck...
Any thoughts?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Would you be willing to speak on the phone? Do you have a wiring diagram for this circuit? Would you like one?

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?