Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee straight 6 4.0 I have engine

Customer Question

I have 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee straight 6 4.0 I have engine code 11 and I replaced the ecm because it was stalling on me. I still have problems of it stalling on me.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Code 11 is for a "loss of ignition reference signal (crankshaft position sensor). Replace the crank sensor which is mounted on the top left area ovf the transmission bell housing. This should take care of the stalling. Oh and PLEASE use an OEM Mopar brand crank sensor. I have had issues with some after market sensors.

I hope this helps!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, did you receive my answer?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris