Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

Where is the second fuse box located on my 2011 jeep liberty

Customer Question

where is the second fuse box located on my 2011 jeep liberty sport? I changed the resistor, the fuse in the engine block box and there is no power to my blowere motor.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

Do you have manual or automatic temperature control? Or what is the last 8 of your VIN so I can get a wiring diagram of the blower motor for you?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
manual temp control and I do not have vin # ***** me. It looks like it is a straight shot from blower motor though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brad, I have had numerous electrical issues from this vehicle since I purchased it brand new and I am getting tired of tossing the dealer $200. or more every time something comes up. I have changed everything that I have read about and am at a loss.
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

I attached the blower motor wiring diagram.. It looks like Dark Blue suppiles 12v from the TIPM.. Do you have 12v on that wire?