vipertech
vipertech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Jeep factory certified technican
3256298

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300. The gear shift will not shift

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300. The gear shift will not shift out of park.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Evening, Hope your Sunday went well. I have actually taken the time to make a video on this issue. Please check out both parts and let me know your thoughts. The video is about how to get it out of park and how to repair the problem yourself without having to take it to a shop.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwSOx4ay_c

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd6Ocitj3k

Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, If you feel that the question was answered completely then please accept the answer and leave positive feedback. This way the question can be updated and I can be paid thru the website for the time spent helping you. This is the way that the experts on this site get compensated. You can still reply back at anytime on this question even after leaving the positive feedback and accepting the answer. Thanks for letting me help you.

Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Evening, as experts on this site......we make nothing in the form of payment for the work we perform. When you sign up on this site.....you place a "deposit" before asking your question. The "deposit" does not get used until you accept the answer and leave positive feedback. Then and only then do the experts answering questions on here get compensated. It is not automatic and requires your input. If you still need further help then feel free to reply back and I will help you further. Otherwise to be compensated on my end....I need your acceptance. Thanks again for letting me help you