Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Ihave a 201 jeep grand cherokee cylender 1 and no6 injector

Customer Question

ihave a 201 jeep grand cherokee cylender 1 and no6 injector stop pulse after about 10 minuite
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases on some models the computer will disable injector operation if a misfire issue is detected with the cylinders it disables.Inspect for any spark issues at 1 and 6 cylinders as well as spark plug condition and if a fault is found it needs repaired then any codes cleared out to see if this resolves this issue here.If this is all checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.