Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7, I can't get it to

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7, I can't get it to start. I've replaced the Crank Shaft Positon sensor, cam position sensor, I've checked the fuel pressure, I'm getting 45 psi. Not sure where to look from here.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Have you checked for spark? If so, does the engine run on starting fluid? You could have bad ignition components or the engine may not be timed correctly. Have you checked for codes in the computer? Check to see if the ASD relay is activating when cranking the engine over. This supplies power to the ignition coil and injectors while cranking and when you first turn the key on. Let me know!