Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My front with dsheild wipers stop and go my mechanic

Customer Question

My front with dsheild wipers stop and go my mechanic teplacedd the turn signal not the problem any hints they tested the motor day not the problem it cost me $351.00 and no resolution
Can u help me
Thank you
Gail
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I need a little more info to assist better with this here.

Can you tell me the model of this vehicle here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jeep compass latitude 2011
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay.

O.k.,with the switch already being replaced and not the issue here for this fault this indicates a fault with the Totally Integrated Power control module itself.The switch sends the signal to this module to control the wiper operating and from there the wipers then receive signals from this module.Since the switch and motor have been tested and found o.k. this sounds like the component at fault here causing this issue needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.