Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I saw your post about the driver door module...I am having

Customer Question

hi there I saw your post about the driver door module...I am having the same issue...could it be caused by the same module in the passenger door?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This all depends on the fault your model has here.I have seen door control modules fail/act up several times in the past before causing door lock,mirror and window issues and the module needed replaced.I would need a little more info from you to see what we can come up with here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.