sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I replaced my solenoid pack last night. I was getting the

Customer Question

I replaced my solenoid pack last night. I was getting the p1776 code repetedly. After I finished up I tried to test drive and I can drive for a few seconds before it jumps out of fear and just revs. Fluid was replaced and levels look fine. Any ideas what I did wrong? Help!
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know why it says I requested a live phone call above. Writing in here is fine.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

I'm assuming the only issue you had before was the P1776. If so then it's possible that the sump filter is sucking air because of damage or misinstallation, the valve body or case was somehow damaged, or possibly there could be an internal valve body issue. I've seen many people mistakenly disassemble the valve body when trying to remove it, if that's what happened then you may have lost one or more check balls.

When checking the fluid level you have the engine running, correct?