vipertech
vipertech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Jeep factory certified technican
3256298

I replaced gas tank in 96 jeep cherokee sport. in process

Customer Question

i replaced gas tank in 96 jeep cherokee sport. in process pulled wires out of connection for the sending unit . the wires coming of tank pulled out from connection, know i do not know how or were wires go back in so i can plug back into the connection from car. the wires are diffrent colors on either end of connection
Category: Jeep
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Evening, attached is info on the connector and color wires that go to it.

Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

I'm going to include the wiring diagram as well in case you need it. Please take a moment to look everything over and let me know if you need further help or if you have any further questions.

Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I see you returned to see the answer to your question. I'm checking back to see if you need further help or have any questions about the information I sent you. Thanks

Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

I see that you returned to see your answer yet I haven't heard back about the answer given. Do you have further questions about it or need more help. If all is good then please accept the answer and leave positive feedback. This way the question can be updated and I can be paid thru the website for the time spent helping you. This is the way that the experts on this site get compensated. You can still reply back at anytime on this question even after leaving the positive feedback and accepting the answer. Thanks for letting me help you.