Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

My 2002 grand Cherokee will not set on cruise.

Customer Question

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Anytime the cruise will not turn on and set the computer should pick up and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing you need to do is to scan the computer system and see what the fault code is, if you can get this done and post back with the code I will try and help you get this problem resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did code the jeep but no codes. Mike.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay then if you are able to do some testing I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open it. Run through them and see if this will help you narrow this down.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cruise%20control%20Sept%203.pdf