Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have same problem headlight on passenger side burn on gh not

Customer Question

have same problem headlight on passenger side burn on high not on dim driverside not working at all
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Use the diagram below. can you confirm the headlight grounds are good, then verify your not getting power to the headlight connectors. Next test the power again out of the TIPM. If you also have no power there, then the TIPM is internally faulty.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris