Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

2002 Liberty, makes a clicking noise when driving straight,

Customer Question

2002 Liberty, makes a clicking noise when driving straight, stops as soon as I depress the brakes, or make a turn. then resumes again, the faster I go the faster and louder it gets.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is causing this clicking sound you are going to need to get the Jeep up in the air with the wheels turning and see if you can isolate the source of the noise while listing at each wheel and drive axle. If its gets louder the faster you go it has to be something involve with a turning axle and or wheel. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.