Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

D0es distributor pickup have fire going to it when ignition

Customer Question

d0es distributor pickup have fire going to it when ignition is on ,witch wire,how many volts
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Some pick up coils do have voltage to them with key on or when cranking.If you can tell me the engine size for your model here I can check some diagram info on your specific model here to be sure.Let me know when your ready.

Thanks Pete