Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I bought seats from a 2015 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara. I

Customer Question

I bought seats from a 2015 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara. I installed them in my 2007 unlimited sahara but the plugs are different. I figured out the driver seat but don't know what wires to hook the passenger seat to. I attached a pic of the 2 wires coming from the seat and the harness coming from the floor. What would I connect them 2 wires to so it can pick up the seat sensors or make the light go off about the airbag. The seat itself has airbags but my stock ones didnt. So I don't want to bother with the seat airbags, just want it to pick up the sensors so the light goes off
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, no picture came through, What wire colors are coming from the new seat and wire colors from the vehicle floor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Coming from the floor is
White/green line
White/blue line
White/orange line
Blue/orange line
Blue/grey line
Black/white line
Purple/blue line
Red/blue lineFrom the seat is just 2 wire harnes.
Bother green wire. One has white line and the other has orange line. The only other plugs are airbags
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From car.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry in that my wiring diagrams for the 2007 are not matching all the wires ytou have from the floor, I would need a Light green wire, I do not see that,I will opt out and open the post to other experts as they may have different diagrams, One should be along soon to help. Sorry I could not

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I have reached the limit on the files I can upload. I am sending you an invite for me to send more for this new code.

Disregard the last post. For some reason it posted on this question, and I am not even the tech helping on this concern.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Opt out of this question so someone else can help or so another mechanic can answer the question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's wanting me to rate and I never got an answer