Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

I am dealing with the real level sensor issue today. I have

Customer Question

I am dealing with the real level sensor issue today. I have the parts from the dealer including 6 way wiring harness kit P/N 68018956 AC. Looking at the existing wiring going to the connector I saw only three wires. The kit contains 12 wires with one end of each wire having pin and moisture seal. The male pin connector has 6 hole positions. Why am I only seeing three wires ?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

The kit you have has 12 wires because 6 are one size and the other 6 are a different size and color.. You need to match the size of wire with what you have and only use 6.. The connector will have a lock inside and once you push the wires in the connector it will click and when you have all of them installed you push the lock down...

Let me know