Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have 2002 liberty the 4 low light is on, but the shift

Customer Question

I have 2002 liberty the 4 low light is on , but the shift lever is in 2hi . What can be wrong. How can this be fixed
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. This is being caused by a failed transfer case switch on top of the transfer case. have the switch replaced. This will fix it. If you feel comfortable replacing it yourself and have a good se of large socket wrenches, then let me know and I will send you the procedure to replace it.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello? Are you still there?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, did you get my previous reply?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checking back to see if you received my last reply. Let me know if you did or did not. If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris