vipertech
vipertech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Jeep factory certified technican
3256298

I have a 2004 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo and the passage

Customer Question

I have a 2004 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo and the passage side windows and locks will not work nor will the side miorror.Is there away to reset this or what could be causing this?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Afternoon, what I need you to do is check the wiring at the door jam. Its common for the drivers side door jam harness to have broken wires. YOu may have one or more. I have a video I made that covers this. Its an older video so please excuse the quality. I also mention a certain wire that is commonly found to break.....however its not always the only wire. Watch and follow the video and let me know what you find. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBOxWCVVOlI

Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.
Evening, checking back to see what was found on the vehicle after having watched the video. Let me know so that I can help you further
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Hello.....I see that you have seen my last reply. I was following up again to see what was found when you checked the door opening wiring harness. Please respond back so that I can help you with your issue.