Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

Help please I have a 2004 grand Cherokee Laredo 6 cylinder

Customer Question

Help please I have a 2004 grand Cherokee Laredo 6 cylinder only owner, the radiator fan relay was suppose to be under passenger headlight after making hole there is no relay holes for the relay is but no relay where else can I look
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!

The fan relay should be located in the picture I attached.. Can you confirm you cut a hole in the correct spot?

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Are you here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is the same spot I cut the hole and no relay
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
What is the last 8 of your VIN?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4c321689
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay in responding had a family matter to attend to had to step away from my computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey brad are u there don't no if you rec. my vin # ***** sent had a little family matter to attend to my response was alittle delayed sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey brad are you there I am very ready and willing to rate you which you do deserve but I did not rec. your response after you requested my vin.# ***** to any fault to you . I had to leave the computer just before your request did not see it for a few hours later would you be able to answer it now the last 8# ***** my vin is 4c321689