sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Got gc 5.7 codes p0204 p0206 p0208 p3401 p3425 p3441 p3449

Customer Question

got gc 5.7 codes p0204 p0206 p0208 p3401 p3425 p3441 p3449 seems to b on one side of motor do you know what could be the cause
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Three of the codes are for the injectors on the right bank, the other four codes are for the multi displacement solenoids. These are circuit codes which either indicate a failure in the components or a short or open in their wiring. If these codes started setting all at once then there is little chance you have multiple injectors and solenoids that are bad. It's more likely to be a wiring issue or failed powertrain control module.
This is a Grand Cherokee? What year is the vehicle?
Did all code start setting at exactly the same time?
Did the problem start after any work was done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already figured that on my own . the jeep was done and out the door 8 hrs ago no thanks to you .I was looking for a quick answer you didn't get it to me fast enough
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back you took. To long!!!! I thought you might be faster than researching but you wernt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I came to figure it out on my own the old fashion way process of elimination and you were right it was the PCM but I found that out 8 hours ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would hate to see if I asked for a detailed answer how long it would like what pins on a PCM I was looking to test if you want to know I can tell you and that's without going to schooland if you can please tell me how or who I need to contact to get my money back
If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.