vipertech
vipertech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Jeep factory certified technican
3256298

I have a jeep liberty 2005 and I would like you to provide

Customer Question

Hi I have a jeep liberty 2005 and I would like you to provide me the pincode to program a key to the car
The vin number is. 1j4hr58235c719979
Category: Jeep
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

good afternoon, in order to give you a skim key pin code. I need some sort of proof of ownership. If you give me the last name of the owner I can see how Chrysler has it on their site to see if it matches and then a pincode will be given.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The name is ***** ***** Leal
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Name doesn't match what Chysler shows. Do me a favor. Take a pic of the registration and attach the pic to your reply. I dont need to see address.....just name and vin on the same image. Otherwise I risk the chance of getting into alot of trouble by giving out security pin codes without proof of ownership. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The title was left at home and there's no way to get to it until Tuesday
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.
I'll do this one time and one time only. Hopefully no trouble comes of it. code is 9252. If this answers your question then please feel free to accept and leave positive feedback.
Expert:  vipertech replied 1 year ago.
At this point if you believe your question has been answered completely then please accept the answer and give positive feedback so that the question can be closed. Otherwise I don't get paid for the time spend and the help given until you accept. Thanks