Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

My 2004 jeep grand cherokee won't start! it has power to the

Customer Question

my 2004 jeep grand cherokee won't start! it has power to the inside of the vehicle, the battery, starter and starter relay are all good. but when you turn the key nothing all qiute.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Try disconnecting the battery cables from the battery and holding them together for about 5 minutes to see if that does the trick. Sometimes the modules lock up causing a no crank condition. Also, check the starting circuit, security system and check for any anti theft or security lights on or flashing on the dash. Let me know!

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
It's Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?
Let me know!
Amedee