Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Can a new jeep patriot or compass that has rollup windows be

Customer Question

can a new jeep patriot or compass that has rollup windows be changed to automatic windows? How much would it cost
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeep Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. In all honesty, electric windows would be a horribly expensive retrofit. The entire instrument panel wiring harness needs to be changed, all of the door harnesses need changed, you need to replace the body computer, buy new window glass, new window regulators that have the electric feature, new window switches....the list goes on and on. You could easily spend way over 2,500 dollars for windows, IF the listed parts are all that is needed. I would recommend that you do not persue this retrofit. The expenses are huge. Sorry I do not have a better and less costly option. In this case, it is highly cost-prohibitive.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! There are after market power window kits. Would that be an option? If so, I can look up a kit for you.
Let me know,
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, did your receive my last reply?
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris