Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2012 jeep wrangler rubicon. On my way home last

Customer Question

I have a 2012 jeep wrangler rubicon. On my way home last night. All the indicator lights on the dash began flashing. The tach & the spedometer went to 0. I turned it off. It now. Will not start. I took the negative cable off the battery. Waited a number of minutes. Hoping to reboot the computer. It will not crank over at all? Help?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! Sounds like the system voltage got super low. Either the battery has just failed, and/or the alternator stopped charging and you eventually ran the system voltage down and that is when it acted up. Take that battery down to the auto parts store and have it tested. If it fails, then replace it. After the battery is charged and/or replaced, have the charging system tested. It could be something else like the TIPM (under hood electronic fuse box), but I think the system voltage just got too low.
I hope this helps,
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris