Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

How you doing? this is cool. i have a 2002 jeep grand

Customer Question

hey how you doing? this is cool. i have a 2002 jeep grand limited. i just got this thing. it sat for 2 years, i know lol, windows worked to bring ig home 100 yards drivers side went down now nothing. i dont have windows working off any switch. locks do work intermitinly from pass side.BUT it has a Viper alarm and the key fob isnt working correctly. yes alarm went off because i locked the doors and set it off, now the jeep with key in nothing. im laughing and pissed at the same time! Hook me up man LOL!
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

I would start by rolling the black cover back on the drivers side door wiring harness and see if the black wire is broke.. It's a common issue so let me know what you find..