sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Was wiring my jeep Cherokee to tow behind my motor home made

Customer Question

hi jerry was wiring my jeep Cherokee to tow behind my motor home made mistake now electrical shut down is there a reset or something ?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
There isn't anything that would need to be reset.
I'm assuming all fuses have been checked.
If the vehicle is electrically dead then you either have a dead battery, cable or connection issue.
If connections are clean and tight then the first thing I would recommend is turning the headlamps on and wiggle testing the cables where they enter the terminals. If the headlamps flicker or come on then there is a connection issue there.
If nothing is found there then you may just have a dead battery from having the key on while working, etc. The next thing I would recommend is trying a jump start (not always reliable), swapping in a known good battery, or having tis battery load tested.