Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Help! I previously per what the code read a bad sensor. It's

Customer Question

Help ! I previously per what the code read a bad sensor. It's been replaced but now I'm wondering if it's something else. When I turn my steering wheel like a hard turn the abs, esp and traction light come on and then eventually go off. Also sometimes if I hit a bump they come on. Also not sure if this is related but when I turn on headlights it's like there's a short on the dash lights. It's not bright unless I tap the signal it push-up ever so slightly turn the dash lights come on as normal. Also since the dash lights issue started my internal light won't come on.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Do you know which codes are stored?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No bc I was told they can't pull any unless they stay on. Previously when the same lights flashed they said it was the tire sensor but I had that fixed but like I said when any of the above happen they all come on again.

When a light comes on, it takes 40 starts without an issue to cause the module to auto erase the codes. Without the codes I can only provide a generic answer. So far the Lights seem to be related to a front wheel speed sensor reading issue from most likely a tone ring or wheel bearing damaged.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well then I can't provide anything I guess without the code. So until I have something to provide it's going to be rather hard

Sorry, but sometimes that the scenario which occurs.