Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Any Idea what the issue might be. IT started after 5

Customer Question

any Idea what the issue might be. IT started after 5 attempts yesterday. then this morning it took 3 attempts. First time with this issue
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern.
Welcome to our site. I just finished reading your question and I need a little more information. Can you please let me know...
-What year is your Jeep?
-What make and model is your Jeep?
-How many miles are on your Jeep?
-What type of engine is in your Jeep?
-What have you already tried?
And thank you for trusting me with your problem. I am passionate about what I do and am looking forward to helping you in any way I can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the above info was on the first part question I asked. 2007 jeep grand Cherokee diesel 3.0l. 100 miles. Battery tested good. And clean terminals.. Alternater good when running ..only starts when it wants to.. 3 to 5 attempts to start an you nerver know if it will start.
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, this is all that is showing on the initial question....
"any Idea what the issue might be. IT started after 5 attempts yesterday. then this morning it took 3 attempts. First time with this issue"
There is no history of you asking another question....hmmm?
At this time, exactly what happens when you try to start it? Does it crank over and not start? Does it just click once or multiple clicking? or does it do nothing at all??
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert