Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Wrangler se: I have an 06 wrangler with the 2.4. I did a tune

Customer Question

I have an 06 wrangler with the 2.4. I did a tune up yesterday (plugs, wires, and coil pack). This morning the jeep ran a little rough, and the engine light came on. As I was verifying the wires were snug, I got zapped and the jeep stalled out. Will not start or turn over. I checked the codes, p0499, p0688, p0113.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checked fuses, replaced auto shutdown relay, cleared codes. Still no change.
Expert:  FixItMan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if you were zapped by the plug wire? Have you checked for spark after this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was no answer, you asked me a question that was stated in my question. Yes I got zapped, and how would there be spark if the motor won't even turn? Seems like I remember more from high school auto shop than you currently know. You are absolutely no help, and if I were you I would look into a different career path.