Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

Chris, I'm having one of a time trying to get my daughte

Customer Question

hi Chris, I'm having one hell of a time trying to get my daughters jeep running. she messed with some fuses a week ago and now it'll turn over and start but stops running after a few seconds. I've tried the keys in all doors, and grounded out the purple wire in the door harness but still not working. any idea what else to try ??
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing sounds like the alarm system is active, it can be disabled and that what I would try and see if it allows the engine to start and stay running. See the steps to do this in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Alarm%20Jul%2029.pdf