Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 68 jeep hazard lights came on as I stepped into Fedx and

Customer Question

My 68 jeep hazard lights came on as I stepped into Fedx and now I can't start my car? Why?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be due to a short in the dash wiring at or around the electronic ignition switch or hazard switch.I would have the wiring checked in the dash area and see if any faults are found with it and if an issue is found it will need to be repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete