Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Grand Cherokee: what fuse disables the alarm system on my

Customer Question

what fuse disables the alarm system on my jeep?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Fuse 7, 22 & 29 Power the Factory Alarm.IF you are having an issue of Starting, Removal of the Fuse or disconnecting the Factory Alarm will NOT make the vehicle run.You can find the LIGHT GREEN / ORANGE (-) wire, located at the Driver Door Module, & Ground the LIGHT GREEN / ORANGE wire to DisArm the Factory Alarm.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
click Attachment below